Hello Sabor lovers!! I'm so glad to be back sharing some time and tips together.
Lets talk about TANNING!
We all know how stunning we can look with a nice tan!
- Makes you look slimmer
- Pimples and skin imperfections don't show up as much
- Makes you look great in creamy and white colors
The question is: At what cost are we getting these benefits?
For many years the only ways of tanning were by exposure to sunlight and UV tanning salons! Both this methods have many benefits but one main layback! SKIN DAMAGE AND RISKS!
For this reason, during the last few years, we've been seeing some new alternatives and I would like to highlight two of my favorites ones.
Click here to get this one-piece look!
SPRAY TANNING and SELF TANNERS:
- No Dangerous UV rays exposure: avoid skin cancer risks, experts believe that up to 90% of melanomas are caused by UV exposure.
- Even color throughout the body: When exposed to the sun it could be difficult to get evenly tanned.
- A Year-round glow: some countries are exposed to the sun a few months a year, in this case, you may stay bronzed all year round.
Last but not least, I would like to share my favorite brand for each of these tanning methods.
SPRAY TANNING: Piel de Oro
- 100% natural product
- Not absorbed by the skin
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding moms
SELF TANNER: Loving Tan
- Natural look
- Results within minutes
- Easy streak-free application
P.D: Even though sun exposure could be dangerous for our skin, it is the first source of vitamin D production, which is essential to prevent many other cancer types. The most important thing is to:
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Don't get sunburned.
- Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day.
Click here for more prevention guidelines.